A Home for Your Horse
NEW BOARDING RATES! Range from $605-$690
Come take a look at our facility and our new state of the art GGT footing (same footing they use in some of the Olympic games)
The goal of horse care at Lake Oswego Hunt is to maintain the safety and performance of each individual horse at our facility. Our staff and caretakers are experienced and dedicated to the wellbeing of our equine mounts.
LOH uses only the best quality eastern Oregon hay available and tests its hay twice a year to ensure consistency of quality. In addition to our outstanding hay, we proudly offer LMF feeds and work closely to develop feed evaluations for each individual horse to ensure customized, optimum nutrition and performance. Horses have their stalls cleaned and picked daily and are fed 4 times a day.
Our barn is plumbed with an approved automatic fire suppression system as per the City of Lake Oswego Fire Department code. In addition, we have routinely serviced, hand-held fire extinguishers throughout our facility, LOH is just minutes away from the local fire department. We also work with Clackamas County Vector Control so we have virtually no flies. With our wood trusses and conventional roof, our stables are very quiet, even when it is raining.
Our boarding facilities include:
- 55 rubber matted stalls, many with windows
- 4 grooming stalls
- 33 turnouts – 10 outdoor all-weather turnouts, 9 outdoor turnouts and 14 grass turnouts with electric fencing
- Wash stall with hot & cold running water and a heat lamp
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Security & fire alarm systems
- Video surveillance of the stable and tack room areas to ensure the safety of our horses and riders
- Five tack rooms including space for tack trunks
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms w/showers and personal lockers
- Easy access, paved trailer parking
Boarding with us includes the following services:
- Stalls are cleaned daily, 7 days a week
- Hay fed 4 times per day
- Water twice per day, 3 times in hot weather
- LMF feed up to 4 lbs per day offering six different types of grain including senior, rice bran, alfalfa pellets and beet pulp
- Turn-out service is available for all horses stabled at LOH with extended turn-out in the summer season