Riding at LOH
Lake Oswego Hunt offers several excellent riding areas. Your only challenge will be deciding on where you want to ride today!
LOH is proud to provide the only irrigated cross-country course and Grand Prix field in the area.
Our riding facilities include:
- Indoor Arena: 90' x 220' (27.4 m x 67 m)
- Outdoor Arenas: Enclosed 30m x 70m and enclosed dressage 20m x 60m with sand footing
- Polo Field
- 1/4 mile Galloping Track
- Outdoor Round Pen with sand footing
- Permanent Cross-country jumps including a water jump, a two-level 40' x 50' bank complex and ditch
- Miles of trails on Iron Mountain with a lovely view
- Show Jumps